Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some soup I made. (Edited)

Taco soup turned wanna be Chili:

1lb. ground chicken
brown it.
Add:
1pckg. Taco Seasoning
1pckg. Hidden valley Ranch mix
1/2 an onion diced.

Let simmer for a bit.

Add:
2c Low sodium Chicken broth
3 cans beans of your choice, drained and rinsed
1 can corn, drained
(I was emptying my recycling bin and realized I also added two cans of diced toms with green chili's in 'em... you could add regular toms.. or no toms.. I personally like the diced with green chili's cause, ya know.. that's how I roll.)..... (that was the edited part)  :)
1 bottle V8, flavor of your choice.  I go with spicy cause that's how we roll in this house.  But you could go with low sodium if you freak about that kinda thing.

If you wanna think of this as Taco soup, serve over crushed chips, top with cheese, sour cream and tabasco if you roll like we!

If you wanna think of this as Chili.. serve it with some cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment