Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunrise?

As part of our working toward a life filled with Christ, we've decided we are going to be getting up at 5am.  This poses several problems.

- I am not an early riser.
- I am not an early to bedder.
- If I wake up early, the kids wake up early.
- Even when trying to go to bed early, my mind keeps me up 'till about 1am.
- I am not an early riser.

I'm looking forward to several potential benefits.

- I may be up earlier than the kids.
- I may have more hours of the day to get things done.
- Quiet time may be more easily kept scheduled.
- Exercise may become an early morning routine rather than mid-morning, allowing for a smoother transition into what will become a necessity with homeschooling.
- I may become a better example of responsible living for my children.

Now, I'm going to go look for a mantra or potion or prayer or wherever the secret is hidden on how to succeed in all of this.  (just in case any of you are freaking out.. I'm just kidding about the mantra/potion part)  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good job in following you sweetheart. I will pray for you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete